Jay, tecto and shrop talk about the basic methodology of getting things done (GTD) and tips to help with GTD implementation.
- The book start started it all
- Focus on what’s important
- Being realistic about what you can get done in a day
- Saying “No”
- Blocking time on your calendar to get priorities done
- @jay pointed out difference between “David Allen Co.” and David Allen Coe: https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/david-allan-coe/id485945
- @jay: My tools: I’m starting to use Evernote so that I can quickly jot down reminders. When I put a date & time on those reminders, they automatically show up in Sunrise calendar app so that they are visible & actionable for me.
- This Unicorn Changed the Way I Poop - #SquattyPotty